ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME FOR YOUR GROUP OR BUSINESS? PERHAPS YOU NEED SOMEWHERE TO MEET, RUN TRAINING COURSES OR HOST EVENTS?
Then Vic Park Community Centre is the place for you!
Our facilities include:
- Two multi-purpose rooms that can accommodate 50 persons in each
- An enclosed, secure and safe playground with a sand pit and playground equipment.
- A small but functional kitchen with servery, fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, cups, plates and cutlery as needed
- Disabled toilet, with nappy change table, disposal facility and sanitary bin
- Trestle tables and sturdy stackable chairs, children’s tables and chairs
- Equipment for cleaning up after the hire including brooms, dustpan and brush, mop and bucket, vacuum cleaner and other products such as carpet stain remover as needed
- Swipe card access for allocated time
Please contact us if you are looking for a new meeting, workshopping or training space and we will try and accommodate you.
Or simply download a Hire Application Form and email it through to us.
Hire rates vary, depending on group type, and will be supplied on request.
Our current Terms & Conditions of Hire can be found here.